Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Debates now in forms of Instant Messaging!

I'm pretty sure that the Presidential Debate being held tonight should be in the form of AOL instant messaging instead of speeches.
I just won my own little intellectual debate by the simple Microsoft copy and paste option, because it's really hard to say "I didn't say that!" when its in your own personal font and color, copy and pasted in front of you.
I think it would be wonderful.
First the moderator would ask a question, you would each get 5 minutes to type up a response.
Then the first person could IM there answer, followed by the other.
They could debate in rapid fire of who was the faster typer!

Wouldn't it be sweet if they even had the AOL bling-blong happen when they hit enter?

This is how silly I think American politics have become.

1 comment:

H said...

That WOULD be pretty freakin' sweet!