Friday, October 3, 2008

No Pat, I will not suck your dick, nor do I ever want to. Even if you had coke and I was a coke whore.



So, since the only person who in my "real" life also reads this is Laura.
I'm just going to be flat out honest.
She doesn't seem to mind my brash ways.

Last night Pat seemed to be trying really hard to make me believe that he was "just a friend" at the same time trying his darnedest to show that he was "super awesome" and "all the ladies wanted him." I'm not sure of this game. I haven't been single in almost 1.5 years and then it was only for a week. In reality I haven't been single for 3.5 years.
The game, "I'm a friend who cares so don't you want to sleep with me?" is confusing and seems a little contradictory.
That being said, I did my darnedest to show: "I'm a friend of yours too, but because you're my friend there is no way in hell I would sleep with you, No, wait, even if I wasn't your friend I wouldn't sleep with you, there is no way I would sleep with you. Ever. Do you hear me? Never."
I don't think he got the message.
I was sitting there thinking, waiting on my Iron Cross from John, when Drew walked up to me to ask for something.
I thought, "What if I just made out with Drew? Drew and Pat are good friends and they both can't keep their mouth shut about gossip and conquests, this would solve my pesky Pat problem."
Then Drew opened his mouth and uttered a sentence at me and the idea went bust.

It was a beautiful idea up until then.
Too bad Pat doesn't have any handsome, charming friends.

No comments: