Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pervert McGee


I work with a gentleman who is suddenly trying very hard to receive my attention.
Wait, I didn't mean a gentleman.
He's a pervert.

He's the sort of person that will give his attention to who ever pulls their tits out first.

I worked during the day on Wednesday.
Guess who brought me milk and cookies? Pervert McGee, that's who. I got the bad kind of goosebumps when I got it. The kind that make you want to scrub your arms raw to get rid of the feeling.
"Thanks..." I meekly said.
He looked proud of himself.

Later two of my girl friends came in to drink. One showed up unexpectedly, the other sent me a text message and brought her boyfriend. One of them cattily said, "Oh Pervert McGee, I'll come by later and get half naked for you."
He grinned and pointed a finger in the air to indicate he would return in a minute.
She looked at me, "There is no way I'd ever get naked for that man."
I agreed and so did my other friend.
The three of us turned and looked at McGee and it made him get goosebumps that probably made his pants feel funny.
"Yuk" said one friend.
"Gross" said the other.
"I think he likes me," I said.

The two looked at me in disgust.
"What? Its not like I can choose who likes me or doesn't."
"Yea, but discourage that as much as possible."
"Tell him that you aren't interested."
"I WORK with him, I can't just say those things, he gets upset and then I have one co-worker out of 6 that is upset with me, making that percentage really high in who hates me at my job."
"Oh..."
(Pause)
"When's the wedding?"

I love my friends, but really, I have no desire to have sex with an acid-induced retard who is an immature pervert.
I don't care what they say.

No comments: