Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to the single life.

My boyfriend threw me into a wall.
He's telling me he's going to go seek help.
I'm guessing I'll be single by this time next month.
When I was coming to this conclusion it was only natural that suddenly I looked around and noticed single men for the first time.

Who am I bullshitting?

I mean, I suddenly realized that I could possibly DATE some of the single men I had already noticed.

One in particular I went so far as to make out with.
Guess what happened?
Yea, I never heard from him again.
Whatever.
The next guy who hit on me was even worse.
His friend leaned over and told him he couldn't hang out with me because he had chlamydia. His friend then told me that the both of them had chlamydia from sleeping with the same girl.

Maybe being thrown into a wall isn't so bad after all.

3 comments:

JsTzznU said...

Damn take two steps back and put girl!! then try a new city

=)

Ophelia said...

New city sounds nice right now.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Late to the game, I am.

This is fundamentally fucked up. Men who hit women are cowards and flakes. I hope you are well, and well away, my friend.